TotemFi’s Mooncaster With Privi $PIX is Now Open

We’re delighted to announce our Privi Pix Mooncaster event is now open!

We’ll be offering a total allocation of $7,500 in their $PIX token, issued at the price of $0.05, to Totem Warriors who come closest to forecasting what price $PIX will close at 24 hours after it lists on Pancakeswap following it’s IDO on Ignition, Trustpad, Safelaunch and one additional surprise platform on 26th August!

The public sale price of $PIX will be $0.05, and there will be an initial supply of 1,550,000, with an initial market cap of just $77,500!

Our $7,500 allocation in $PIX will be split between the Official Totem Telegram group, the Totem Oracles group and the Totem Oracles Elite group, with $600 going to the the Official Totem Telegram group, $4500 to the Totem Oracles group and $2400 to the Totem Oracles Elite group.

To become a member of the Totem Oracles group you need to hold 500 $TOTM, and for the Oracles Elite group you need to hold 5000 $TOTM. If you would like to join see the instructions in the links below.

With only 30 members currently in our Oracles Elite group, and 6 winners, that gives each member a 1 in 6 chance of winning the largest allocation in $PIX!

  • The 4 members of the Official Totem Telegram group who come closest to forecasting what price $PIX will close at 24 hours after it lists will each receive a $150 allocation in $PIX.
  • The 15 members of the Totem Oracles group who come closest will each receive a $300 allocation.
  • The 6 members of the Totem Oracles Elite group who come closest will each receive a $400 allocation.

To enter our Privi Pix Mooncaster event through the Oracles Elite group, follow these steps:

  • Join the Totem Warriors — Oracles’ Den Elite group: bit.ly/3waQ6iF
  • Complete Collab.land verification, to show you’re hodling 5000 TOTM
  • Fill in the form (which will be pinned in the group), and successful community members will be notified 24 hours after the $PIX launch!=

To enter the Mooncaster event through the Totem Oracle group, follow these steps:

Join the Totem Warriors — Oracles’ Den group: bit.ly/39XK4cm

  • Complete Collab.land verification, to show you’re hodling 500 TOTM
  • Fill in the form (which will be pinned in the group), and successful community members will be notified 24 hours after the $PIX launch!

To enter through the Official Totem Telegram group:

  • Fill out the form (which will be pinned to the group). Successful community members will be notified 24 hours after the $PIX launch!

The vesting schedule for $PIX’s private sale round is 15% within 24 hours of the Winners form closing, and the remaining 85% vested daily over 3 months.

We’re incredibly excited and proud that Privi Pix are taking part in our pre-IDO Mooncaster event. They are an incredible project, and will be the new home for your digital art. We want to thank our friends at Privi for their generosity to the TotemFi community!

We wish all of our Totem Warriors the best of luck in forecasting the price of $PIX! We also encourage everyone to stay tuned to our official channels for all info on upcoming Mooncaster events — we’ve got some exciting things coming down the pipeline which you definitely don’t want to miss!

Thanks,

Team Totem

--

--

Get the Medium app

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store
TotemFi

TotemFi

Stake. Predict. Grow. // Staking-based prediction markets for the crypto community.